NEWS: Baking Backwards won an award! and more...

It is with great pride that I report to you all that Baking Backwards won an award! The blog has been ranked #13 on a list of the Top 50 Glu...

It is with great pride that I report to you all that Baking Backwards won an award! The blog has been ranked #13 on a list of the Top 50 Gluten Free Bloggers ! This was a total surprise and I could not be happier about it. 

Top-50-Gluten-Free-Blogs

I am so humbled by this award, especially after I took a gander at the other AMAZING blogs that were captured on the list... Green Kitchen Stories, My New Roots, La Tartine Gourmande and more blogging legends are on it and not even high on the list in many cases! That alone made my jaw drop a little since I have been following and looking up to those bloggers for YEARS. They are kind of my heroes so yes, wow, humbled.

I wanted to bake something to celebrate the award but I have had a crazy couple of weeks including a death in the family so I just have not had the chance to get myself in gear.

Sad news aside, I have a little more good news to share. I am in the concept phase of a new business venture!  All I can say for now is that I soon hope to be selling some gluten free vegan food products in the Toronto area of Canada and online via Etsy. Watch out for previews of my new products coming soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement

SEND US AN EMAIL:

Contact Baking Backwards

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR POSTS ON BAKING BACKWARDS

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

© Danielle Dewar. Powered by Blogger.